Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've Joined the "Dark Side"...

I always thought blogs were a dumb waste of time....most of you are probably wondering what the heck I'm doing starting one then. Well, a rainy day, a sleeping baby and an already clean house later....here we are! Boredom and a lack of adult conversation are the two driving forces behind my conversion from anti-blog to pro-blog....funny how that works.

So essentially, this blog could be win-win for everyone; I have a chance to tell tales as a newish wife, first time mommy to miss Madelyn and of course a country girl and, assuming you are reading this out of boredom....hopefully my stories will add a little entertainment to your day!

As I hear the thunder starting to roll....I had better cut this short....farm house + lightning = one fried iMac computer!! Yikes!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment